Through our education and training services, Safety First provides the complete drug testing solution for your unique training needs. According to the American Society for Training and Development, 30% of all employee learning was completed through a web-based outlet. To accommodate the needs of employers, Safety First developed the Compliance First program to provide a web-based delivery system for supervisor and employee drug and alcohol awareness training. This training provides supervisors and employees with a basic understanding of the problems associated with drug and alcohol use and their impacts in the workplace.
- Administered in conjunction with Safety First
- Drug-Free Workplace program design
- Satisfies the DOT’s supervisor training requirements
- Available 24/7 to provide flexibility in scheduling
- Provides a lower cost approach to satisfy drug awareness training
- Ideal for multi-site employers
Additionally, as part of the parent company, Behavioral Health Systems, Safety First clients have access to the dedicated BHS A.S.S.I.S.T. division that provides onsite training workshops, wellness and coaching programs as well as onsite DOT-mandated education and training for supervisors.