The core program of the Safety First parent company, BHS, is a carve-out behavioral health management program through which BHS coordinates, manages and evaluates all aspects of an employer’s mental health and substance abuse (MHSA) benefits.
The “carve-out model,” combined with BHS’ EAP, creates an integrated delivery model across the entire spectrum of MHSA benefits. The BHS Integrated Program is ideal for mid-size companies with multi-site locations.
- Face-to-face assessment on every case
- Care management on every case
- Dedicated BHS Care Coordinators
- Independent treatment providers
- Personalized touch (i.e., live reception)
- Centralized coordination and quality assurance
- Patient/family/employer communication
- Third-party claims administration